Friday, November 26, 2010

TiLT

A one day late Things I Love Thursday, as inspired by Gala Darling.

  • Getting caught in the rain, then getting caught in a rainbow
  • Booking tickets to Hobart to enjoy a slow, lazy break after an intense few months.
  • Getting my nutrient levels checked and being told I'm totally healthy
  • My sparkly red skull brooch...I love it!
  • Scrambled Tofu!!! Yummo!
  • Being helped onto a crowded train with my bike by total strangers :) I <3 random acts of kindness.
  • Getting extra shifts over Christmas...it's a good thing! I need the cash.
  • Talking to my parents on the phone. 
  • Having my little sister come and stay over.
  • Waking up in my own room. I love it so much, it's so pretty and cozy (I've been sleeping on a ship a bit the last couple of  weeks)
  • Scoring a sweet deal on a room at a fancy hotel!

Yours in Self-Love,
JessieAnne XO

No comments:

Post a Comment