Saturday, October 30, 2010

Totally delayed "TiLT my World!"

Hey everyone, how is the halloween weekend treating you? I can't remember whether aussies spell halloween with an a or a e. oh well.
                                                                

So, I wanted to start this on Thursday, when TiLT's are supposed to go up, but because of last minute job interview shopping, I couldn't really post it. Sorry. For those who don't know, TiLT stands for Things I Love Thursday, as created by the wonderful and totally breathtaking Gala Darling, of www.galadarling.com. It is basically where in an effort to create happiness and learn to focus on the positive things, we create a list of things that we really enjoyed that week. So, lets get into it.

1. Gala Darling herself has designed a pair of shoes, called "Birthday Girl" theyre slight platforms, Bright pink with leopard print, and made from ponyhair. (not from ponies, its the underside of leather.) Basically, I must have these. Gala has been a massive fashion inspiration to me, daring me to wear colour and teaching me to love pink. Plus, when I emailed her a few questions, she responded to me in a matter of hours. With the sweetest responses. I was so happy. Find them at www.galadarling.com

2. Going to a job interview and being told that even if I don't get the job I applied for, they can give me some free training and have me employed soon. Hope this works out.

3. Feeling hot as in a new outfit, complete with new lipstick and nailpolish. The lippie is a matte by Revlon, in number 006 "Really red" and it's my new favourite.There will be a review soon. Promise.

4. Seeing my Grandma. Enough said. I love her.

5. A new haircut that just looks like a neater version of my previous hair. Which makes me happy. lol.

6. Makeup, colour. creation. Tomorrow I am practising coloured eyebrows, false eyelashes and whatever else I feel like. Plus, figuring out how to press my loose shadows so that I can actually use them. lol.

Ok, I don't want to put too many on here, so six is enough to start with. Sorry again that it's late, i'll try not to do that again.

xx Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment