Saturday, October 23, 2010

And so it begins..

haha i had to begin in the nerdiest way i could think possible. So, to recover from that. lets start again.
so, yeah. welcome.

My name is Britt, also known as PrettyCannibal on twitter, and DisappearingBeauty03 on youtube. I am creating a blog in order to share my inspirations, my thoughts and my knowledge. I will also have a few guest appearances from my sister, JessieAnne. Jessie is a licenced Personal Trainer, who has a passion for alternative healing and well-being. She is a Level 1 reiki practitioner, practices Qigong and has been teaching meditation for the last 6 months. She will be posting about a range of topics, from self worth to health, and many more interesting things.

I ofcourse will be writing about Beauty (my fave thing is product reviews), fashion, Self improvement, Health, weight loss, Dealing with life's issues and important life lessons..and HAULS!! not that i shop that much, but i do enough to be able to share some stuff with you.

So, lets talk about me for a second.
Im a middle class suburban girl, who loves the country and the city, ie Melbourne City. I have always been drawn to a darker aesthetic, and the "weird" i guess you would call it, but thats not all i love. I am learning to love colours, (well, ive always loved bright makeup) and I am an avid youtube fan. I will also be bringing TiLT to you. this is a concept created by Gala Darling (Galadarling.com) and its short for things i love thursday. which is a fantastic way to start thinking much more positively. wow. i can ramble all day..haha.

So Ill be here to show you my obsessions, my opinions and anything else i see fit!

So yeah.

Lets get into it shall we?

xox Britt.

No comments:

Post a Comment