Saturday, October 30, 2010

Review: Revlon matte lipstick in "006-Really red"





It is a little redder than this, and definetly very opaque, im working on taking better pics for you guys. Going to buy a camera with macro (is that whats it's called) so that I can do better close ups when I can afford it!                                                         


Wow. this lipstick is instantly a new favourite. It's a deep red, very blue based and absolutely gorgeous. It is matte, which is exciting for me, because I've never had a matte lippy before (I'm only recently enjoying lippie) and I really enjoy it. For me, matte lipsticks are going to be what I wear when I need something that will last the night, and not kiss off. Once it's dried, which takes around 15-20 minutes, it is kiss proof and drink/food proof.
                                                      
                                               

It is a tad drying, but I think that is the price to pay for something that lasts all night and won't rub off. You can also obviously apply a gloss over this, and that will mean that a little colour comes off, but only a little. It is a little staining on your lips, but it's really subtle and you shouldn't really notice it.

I've used it in a youtube tutorial for a sexy daytime pinup look, that will be up shortly. Please have a look at www.youtube.com/DisappearingBeauty03







So if youre in the market for a deep red lipstick, check this one out. I bought it at Target, for 22.50 roughly.

Happy halloween!

          Britt xx                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment